January 28, 2012

Easy Like Sunday - Exhibitionist Style

Me, Prancer, sleeping peacefully.

Me, 10 seconds later, after realizing Mommy has the flashy box.

Might as well go "whole hawg" and strike a pose!

Hi furriends, it's me, Prancer Pie.  I'm posting today from my red couch again.  This is how I'll be spendin my day today.  Who am I kiddin?  I like to spend good part of efurry day here! HaHaMeow!

The pawrents had ribs this weekend and we all gotted sum.  Kittehz, nuthin says luffin like a pig in the oven!  They were yummy!  I sincerely hopes efurrybody has an easy Sunday. Purrs, ya'll.

12 comments:

  1. You are lookin' mighty comfy on your red couch sweet Prancer. Have an easy, restful Sunday. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red couch looks pretty comfortable to us too. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, I wish I could have ribs! My human only eats poultry and her boyfriend only eats fish - that's all good, but I don't get the other yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, Prancer!

    We are having roast chicken for lunch. Woo Hoo!!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prancer, my Mom wants to zoom in for a snorgle on your tummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you for getting some ribs!! Enjoy your easy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning handsome!!
    I say when you find a spot you like stake a claim!! Mom must have taken 87 million of me on the white chair during December!!

    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are like my brother Flynn, he poses when he sees the flashy box too.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks a great place to have a long nap.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an excellent way to spend the weekend! Pig and a comfy sofa! Me hopes Princton does not jump on yous from the back!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmmm everyone should have a red couch.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, the one-eyed faceplant gets our Mommy every time, Prancer! Say, do you have any leftovers?

    ReplyDelete